Summary by Doug Esse
The Law of One material has some interesting things to say about dreams. Here is a brief summary along with the specific sessions in the Law of One material.
- “Dreaming in an activity of communication through the veil of the unconscious mind and the conscious mind” .
- Each person’s unconscious is responsible for the dream’s script .
- You can train yourself to recall your dreams by writing down each and every detail upon awakening .
- There exist common dream archetypes that belong to the collective (creating a partial dream-vocabulary) but also very important is the person’s unique dream-vocabulary and archetypes. Each person learns their own dream-language with practice .
- The nature of the dreaming is contingent upon several variables for each person: a) energy center activation; b) energy center blockage; and c) energy center crystallizations (activated, balanced, and harmonious energy centers) .
- For those with…
View original post 2,242 more words