A YUGE amount of evil left our planet when George H.W. Bush passed away, and for that, we can all be truly grateful. -Ed.
At this juncture, it is important to address his unspoken political legacy.
Below is author Larry Chin’s September 2016 article together with a historical perspective and update.
Author’s update as of December 2, 2018
The atrocities and crimes of the Bush family, headed by George Herbert Walker Bush, are unspeakable and unimaginable in depravity and scale.
- Decades of war, war crimes, and treason.
- Global narcotics trafficking, money laundering, fraud and financial looting.
- Mass murder, assassination; the extermination of political enemies and whistleblowers.
- The absolute criminalization of military and intelligence agencies, and the corruption of entire governments, across all political parties.
- Devastation and violence in every corner of the…
View original post 430 more words