Robert David Steele is a former spy recently recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize, The founder of the Open Source Intelligence discipline he is also the author of The Open Source Everything Manifesto and has proposed to President Donald Trump an Open Source Agency that would create the post-Google Internet that cannot be censored or manipulated, while connecting the President to every voter directly. He is the top Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, reading in 98 categories with over 2,500 reviews, and was one of two people — William Binney was the other — who showed Attorney General Jeff Sessions how to leverage unprocessed NSA data to get to the aggregated emails and phone calls of every US traitor, pedophile, and white-collar criminal in the USA collected in the past ten years but not processed — Robert has seen the one-page memorandum, it may have been a game changer. He is also the co-founder, with Cynthia McKinney, of #UNRIG, intended as a gift to our President, a concept for an Election Reform Act that will bury the two-party tyranny and enable evidence-based governance in the public interest.
In this interview, Robert sits down with Clint and they cover the following topics:
– Robert’s history in the CIA;
– Taking down the pedophilia networks;
– Robert’s critics that he is still working for the CIA;
– The validity of Benjamin Fulford and his reports;
– Are we just around the corner from a Golden Age?
– Ronald Reagan’s connection to the cabal and George Bush Sr’s attempts on his life;
– Trump’s connection to Netanyahu;
– Can we trust the intentions of Russia and China who seek to fill the power vacuum that will be left by the US and the EU?
– Building bridges between the right and the left and ending the two-party tyranny.
– Why did Trump support Dakota Access Pipeline?
– How to change Trump’s views on the environment?
– Robert shares his views on the world change coming from the top.