COLLECTIVE EMOTIONAL THEME:
- Many people are feeling vulnerable right now. It’s normal to be experiencing confusion, overload or disbelief at the world at large.
- This rise in vulnerability can create drama and conflict in those who aren’t aware of how their feelings impact their perspectives and stories about life and reactions to others.
- Be aware of this and don’t get sucked into a drama or conflict if it isn’t yours – practice your loving boundaries.
- Also be aware of your own reactions to conflict, drama and emotion and when triggered by thoughts or events. Work directly with feeling your feeling in order to clear it. Let yourself FEEL how you feel for a few minutes in the body before you act, speak or react.
- There is an enormous shift playing out in…
View original post 380 more words